Exploring Retirement Living Guide
Are you exploring retirement living for yourself, together with a spouse, or for a parent? You may be asking yourself several questions, such as “What is retirement living?”, “Can I afford retirement living?", or “When should I consider retirement living?” Chartwell’s Exploring Retirement Living Guide is designed to help answer these questions and many more! Additionally, this complete guide offers tips, case studies, and advice to help you find a retirement residence that meets your individual needs and preferences.
Download our exclusive Exploring Retirement Living Guide by filling out our form today to learn why now is the ideal time to move into a Chartwell retirement residence.
Understanding retirement living
Our starter guide covers a range of important topics that can help in your research, including:
- Understanding retirement living and its many benefits
- Assessing whether you need retirement living, regardless of if you require care
- The importance of planning ahead and exploring your options early
Am I ready, and can I afford it?
You will also have exclusive access to the following:
- Information that can help you assess whether you are ready to consider retirement living, including access to our “Am I Ready?” survey to see if a senior living lifestyle will suit you or a loved one.
- Explanations of the most common accommodation and care options available in retirement residences.
- Expert advice that can help you determine if a retirement living lifestyle is within your budget.
Making the transition
When you’re ready to tour retirement communities, preparing yourself in advance is important in helping you narrow down which residence will be the right choice for yourself or a loved one. That’s why we’ve put together four essential steps to follow when searching for the right retirement community, helping you to assess whether the retirement home meets your needs and desires. You will also get expert tips on what you can do to make the transition to retirement living easier before you make the final decision.
By going through our guide, you’ll be better prepared and have the best options on hand. Spend some time researching so that when it comes time to make a decision, you know you will have selected the best fit for your lifestyle!