Coming to the decision that a move to a retirement residence would be a beneficial lifestyle change isn’t always easy, and you may wonder whether the timing is right. It’s natural to feel hesitant about embarking on a new chapter in life, as well as have questions if it’s unfamiliar territory.
If you’re reflecting on whether a retirement living lifestyle is a good fit for you, Chartwell’s “Exploring Retirement Living” Guide can help you with the following:
- Understand the benefits of a retirement living lifestyle
- Assess whether you are ready to consider retirement living
- Determine how to find the right residence for your needs and preferences
- Explain accommodation and care options
- Learn what questions to ask on a residence tour
- Discover what you can do to make the transition to retirement living easier