Night Housekeeper - Bilingual
Chartwell McConnell Retirement Residence
801 4th Street East,
The Housekeeper performs a variety of housekeeping duties to ensure the residence is maintained in a safe, clean and sanitary condition.
The responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Clean dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, lounges, activity areas, offices, hallways, stairwells and other areas as directed;
- Clean, mop, wax and polish floors; dust furniture and equipment; arrange furniture in an orderly fashion;
- Clean and disinfect sinks, toilets, urinals and telephones daily. Operate a floor machine to buff dining rooms, bedrooms, lounges, corridors and office areas;
- Collect and dispose of garbage as required; keep utility rooms and store rooms in tidy and sanitary condition.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience desirable but not mandatory;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
Note: this position will require the candidate to work nights.
To apply online, please complete the "Apply for this Job" form