Server - Bilingual
Chartwell McConnell Retirement Residence
801 4th Street East,
The Server is responsible for serving meals and providing catering services.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents in a gracious and friendly manner;
- General kitchen duties.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in providing food services in a Retirement Residence and/or Long-term Care Facility and/or previous hospitality experience.
- A Food Handling course;
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Bilingual (English/French);
- A co-operative team player.
Candidates must be able to work days, evenings and weekends.
To apply online, please complete the "Apply for this Job" form